Shabby

September 10, 2012

Dots 'n' Roses - Teal Version

Dots 'n' Roses - Teal Version
Today I'm showing you a re-creation of one of my favourite manicures (click). As you can see I used mostly teal coloured nail polishes. This is just so interesting to look at, I love it!

Thanks for watching!

products used
pinky: China Glaze - For Audrey
ring finger: Diamond Cosmetics - Don't Teal My Heart Away, Konad plate m65, Konad Special Nail Polish in White
middle finger: China Glaze - Optical Illusion ♥
index finger: OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze - For Audrey, dotting tool
thumb (not pictured): same design as the ring finger


P.S. I wanted to let you guys know that I'm taking a little blogging break. My husband and I are going to the beautiful Italian island Sicily for a couple of weeks. 8) Take care and see you soon!